The Chiropractic Association (Singapore) maintains a register of qualified chiropractors who meet the educational standards of Council on Chiropractic Education – International and adhere to the code of ethics, practice, advertising and by laws of The Association.
1. Adjusting the Joints by PBS – It was hosted by Alan Alda and features filmed interviews with believers and skeptics alike.
2. Chiropractic Neck Manipulation: Dangers & Death
3. Television Investigation of Chiropractic Stroke – Are you aware there is a risk of STROKE after a chiropractic manipulation ?
4. Catalyst reviews the lack of evidence in Chiropractic
5. Chiropractic: The Victim’s Perspective by George Magner (Book) – In this well-researched and fully documented analysis of the claims and benefits of chiropractic, Magner, with significant input from scientifically oriented chiropractors, measures the profession against the careful scientific standards and consumer protection requirements.