What to do if you’re bullied online aka Cyberbullied

MyPaper, 2 Sep 2013

Save evidence of the cyberbullying.

Block any form of interaction with the cyberbully or perpetrator.

Let a trusted adult, such as a parent or teacher, know about the incident and let them handle the situation.

Report it to the police if it is a serious case of bullying, such as criminal intimidation.

Criminal intimidation (an offence under the Penal Code) occurs when someone threatens another person with injury to him, his reputation or property, with the intent to cause alarm to the victim. It might also take place if the threat causes a person to do something he isn’t legally bound to do.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: