Student Care Fees Assistance

ComCare may be able to help if:

– both you and your spouse are working

– your total monthly family income is $3,500 or less each month or your monthly household per capita income is $875 or less

– your child is between 7 – 14 years of age

– your child attends a registered Student Care Centre

– your child is a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident (at least one immediate family member in the same household must be a Singapore Citizen)

*This assistance is also available to children with disabilities in special student care centres. Approach the Centre for Enabled Living (CEL) for more information.

You can find student care centres administering the subsidies here (XLS).

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: