The Windows Azure Training Kit includes a comprehensive set of technical content including hands-on labs and presentations that are designed to help you learn how to use the latest Windows Azure features and services.
The June 2012 update of the Windows Azure Training Kit includes over 42 hands-on labs and 18 presentations. Some of the updates in this version include:
– 12 new hands-on labs for Windows Azure Virtual Machines
– 11 new hands-on labs for Windows Azure Web Sites
– 2 new hands-on labs demonstrating Windows Azure with Windows 8 Metro-style applications
– Several new hands-on labs for Node.js and PHP using Mac OS X
– Updated content for the latest Windows Azure SDKs, tools, and new Windows Azure Management Portal
– New and updated presentations designed to support individual sessions to a full 3 day training workshops