The Elections Department of Singapore (ELD) is a department under the Prime Minister’s Office. Between elections, ELD must ensure that the registers of electors are up-to-date, so as to be ready for any election called at any time. ELD develops and maintains voter education programmes to promote public understanding and awareness of our electoral system and voting processes.
– CHECK YOUR NAME IN THE REGISTERS OF ELECTORS
– APPLY TO RESTORE YOUR NAME TO THE REGISTERS OF ELECTORS – REGISTER AS AN OVERSEAS ELECTOR
– UPDATE OVERSEAS POLLING STATION, OVERSEAS CORRESPONDENCE ADDRESS AND CONTACT NUMBERS (for registered overseas electors only)
– DE-REGISTER AS AN OVERSEAS ELECTOR (for registered overseas electors only)
– CHECK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS