In the unlikely event that your device becomes unresponsive, try a force reboot.
Press and hold the power key + volume down key for 10 seconds to perform a force reboot on the device.
Note: Data on your phone will not be deleted.
Note: If your phone displays “AP Fastboot Flash Mode” while powering on, simply press the power key and the device should power-up and function normally.
Hard Reset Motorola RAZR XT910 with Hardware Buttons
If you cannot access the phone menu for factory reset, try this method instead.
Note: when pressing VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN together, try pressing in the middle of these 2 buttons.
- Turn off completely the Motorola RAZR XT910
- Press VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP + POWER button together until the BLUE option menu appears.
- Move down to Recovery menu by pressing the VOLUME DOWN button. To select Recovery menu, press VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN together.
- Press VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN again when you see an “open heart surgery dead android icon”.
- Choose WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET using VOLUME UP or VOLUME DOWN than press POWER BUTTON to select.
- Scroll down to YES by pressing the VOLUME DOWN button than press POWER BUTTON to select.
- Wait several minutes and the BLUE option menu appears, select REBOOT SYSTEM NOW to restart the MOTOROLA RAZR XT910.
Tags: Razr XT910