1. From Windows XP CD,
2. NetCPS is a handy utility to measure the effective performance on a TCP/IP network
3. NetIO measures the net throughput of a network via TCP/IP (and NetBIOS on Windows and OS/2) using various different packet sizes.
4. Iperf While tools to measure network performance, such as ttcp, exist, most are very old and have confusing options. Iperf was developed as a modern alternative for measuring TCP and UDP bandwidth performance. Iperf is a tool to measure maximum TCP bandwidth, allowing the tuning of various parameters and UDP characteristics. Iperf reports bandwidth, delay jitter, datagram loss.
5. Network Speed v1.40 (NetSpeed.exe)
Calculates the network speed (transfer rate) between two winsock hosts. Use ‘NetSpeed /?’ to view the syntax.
6. Test TCP (TTCP) – a command-line sockets-based benchmarking tool for measuring TCP and UDP performance between two systems.
7. LAN Speed Test v1.1 – Portable tool to accurately measure LAN speeds.